Contents
English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)
Search
Login
Who Is Online?
We have 1064 guests and 2 members online
Navigation
Home Forum
Most Recent
Featured Articles
Joomla 1.5 Featured Articles
Navigation
Home Forum
English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Download the full version of Descent 3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Discussion and help forum for the Descent 3 installer.
Ask here if you have any issues regarding our Descent 3 installation program. Feature requests, suggestions or just comments are of course welcome too.
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Download the full version of Descent 3
Download the full version of Descent 3 2011-09-25 14:17, 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
** This thread discusses the content article: Download the full version of Descent 3 **

Thomas
Thomas
Platinum Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Download the full version of Descent 3 2011-09-25 14:17, 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I have downloaded the descent 3 from GOG and i am able to play it, but it seems to be limited in the amount of levels and how far you go into a level. I have tried downloadin a full version from dateilist now that i have the one from GOG but dont seem to be able to do it, any suggestions please?
Also i am pretty sure i used to have army of haloon ages ago but didnt keep after i thought it couldnt ever be played again, how do i get that game again?
Summer Bird
Summer Bird
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Download the full version of Descent 3 2011-09-25 17:36, 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
You now have access to the download. Descent elevated your account here at Dateiliste.
Click on the Descent 3 section in the main menu on the left side, choose "download instructions" in the third category of that section, scroll down to find a long link in the article: this will link to the directory where you can download the files.
You better not install our Descent 3 version over the GOG one. Dont use the same directory for the installation. You will see, the launcher is a bit different and propose more options.
You can download the mission set "Army of haloon" in the same "Descent 3" section, it is in the second category. If you had AOH ages ago, this must be not the same.
Mzero
Mzero
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Download the full version of Descent 3 2011-09-28 09:46, 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
I think Army of Haloon is part of the current Descent 3 installer. That means there shouldn't be any need to download it separately.
Thomas
Thomas
Platinum Boarder
graph

Go to topPage: 1