Inhalt
English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)
Suchen
Login
Wer ist online?
Wir haben 105 Gäste online
Navigation
Home Forum
Aktuell
Featured Articles
Joomla 1.5 Featured Articles
Navigation
Home Forum
English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Omens: Resurgence now available
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Discuss your level designs, ideas for new levels/missions, projects, or just simple visions. Almost everything is welcome here as long as it's at least half-way related to Descent 3.
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Omens: Resurgence now available
Omens: Resurgence now available 2020-02-06 00:32, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0
The latest level in the Omens series is available now. Although I have tested the level multiple times (in both singleplayer and multiplayer) I cannot guarantee it is bug free. But I did learn a few tricks from the first project, so hopefully it will go a bit smoother this time around. As with all heavily modified levels, please ensure you have D3 setup correctly and are aware of the limitations surrounding modded maps. You can download it here: sectorgame.com/d3/downloads/?nav=display&file=882

Resurgence is smaller than the first Omens mission, but you can still expect a good 1.5 hours of play for a full complete run.
The level features mostly the same Overload-style bots and weapons, but there are a few additions here and there.
I recommend playing on Rookie if you want a casual run, but Hotshot shouldn't as challenging as the first Omens.

CO-OP is fully supported.

Hunter
Hunter
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Omens: Resurgence now available 2020-02-11 02:16, 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 7
Wow! Thanks for the info!

I won't be able to play in within the next few days but I'll certainly give it a go very soon.
Thomas
Thomas
Platinum Boarder
graph

Re: Omens: Resurgence now available 2020-02-12 01:27, 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
For a 21 year old game, there is no rush..
Hunter
Hunter
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1